Someone is always listening!
Power of Prayer
Ephesians 6:18 Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. ... And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed.
East Coast Bays Catholic Parish
East Coast Bays community is called through Baptism to celebrate the presence of Christ in Word and Sacrament. We are called and sent by Christ to live gratefully the life God has given us and to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ. In the spirit of faith, service, and community, we strive to bring people closer together and closer to God.
My Spritual Protocol
Praying 20mins per day. Praying Rosary every second day. Very important/necessary. The Rosary becomes a mantra and places the body in a calming state. Have the Eucharist as much as practically possible. The body and blood of Christ may reduce tumours IMO. Have drops of holy water under tongue as needed. I was anointed for the sick in hospital. 8 churches were praying for me on their prayer list. Pray the 9 day Novena to Venerable Suzanne Aubert. Pray the way of the cross and the Divine Mercy Chaplet. Attend mass when possible. Attend reconciliation.
My Spiritual Experiences
1. I Felt the presence of Jesus and Mary for the first 2 weeks in hospital. I knew this was my cross to bare.
2. I was visited by Equippers Church parishioners Matt, Michael and Barry who removed my pain through prayer. I was in 6/10 pain and at 02:00am I awoke pain free. Drs could not explain this. Opioids had not been able to suppress my pain.
3. A lady interjected in a meeting between my family and I and asked if she could pray for us. She said she was a cleaner but wasn’t meant to work this ward. Her name was Joy. She prayed so powerfully and asked for mercy for my family. We all cried. It was so beautiful. She left without cleaning anything and said she worked on Ward 3. I looked at employee records there was no Joy on level 3. My daughter said to my wife that night that she felt Joy knew her and It felt like an angel. She might have been one?
4. On 24th April my brother Cliff had a phone call from A Wellington staff member (Tyrone). I dont know him. He asked if I was ok and said I came to him in a dream last night. I was in hospital and the Drs said I was not going to die. I was going to be ok.
5. My youngest son Quinn spoke to God and God reassured him I was going to be sick but I was not going to die. My wife said to him “What did you say to god?” He said “That’s between me and god” my wife found that hilarious.
6. Mums friend knew I was going to be ok. She has abilities and spoke with conviction to reassure my mother and put her at ease.
7.Two liver tumours disappeared. Disappearing Liver Metasis (DLM). Only happens to 1% of the worlds population. Allowing me to go from inoperable to operable.
8. I was Visited by Jesus and Mary while in Radiology having emergency procedure. I was in 9/10 pain having emergency lung drain inserted into my back with only local anaesthetic. I had to remain still so my lung didn’t collapse. I prayed the rosary repeatedly to remain calm under so much pain. I had my eyes closed and a vision appeared. I had Jesus and Mary standing in front of me for support during this horrific experience. I thanked them and now know they exist. It’s no longer faith for me it’s fact. There is a picture in my gallery depicting what they looked like. Not exact but very close.